For the ones that don’t know but last year I went to Natchez once a week to take pictures as the river came up and it was amazing and hayzach really got into it as well. We were able to walk in a spot that last year was roped off by the time we started w/ the picture taking.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
It has been a busy couple of weeks with awards, baseball, new job, baseball, doctor appointments, baseball, and running the road. By the way did I mention baseball? No really we love some baseball but it does get crazy but between me, mom & dad, and really close friends the whole gang seems to make it. Here are a few pictures that I have taken over the past couple of weeks to share w/ everyone.
For the ones that don’t know but last year I went to Natchez once a week to take pictures as the river came up and it was amazing and hayzach really got into it as well. We were able to walk in a spot that last year was roped off by the time we started w/ the picture taking.


For the ones that don’t know but last year I went to Natchez once a week to take pictures as the river came up and it was amazing and hayzach really got into it as well. We were able to walk in a spot that last year was roped off by the time we started w/ the picture taking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you say "new job"? More comments please.
ReplyDelete